Last updated - December 13, 2019
- Find the Lower Bar at the bottom left of the Workspace.
- You can use it to access the Style Filter Explorer and the cursor selector options.
- Use the Code element to drag and drop a new container element in the Canvas that renders shortcodes from external plugins.
- Use the Pan Cursor (hand icon) to drag the Canvas using the left mouse-click for a quick run-through the Canvas.
- Use the default Select Cursor (pointer icon) to interact with the interface and the Canvas elements.
- You can glance at the Style Filter Icon to get an indication of the selected Style Filter.
- Hover and click “Change” to launch the Style Filter Switcher.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Visit our community, its open to everyone!