Last updated - December 13, 2019
Automatic Update method
The easiest way to update your theme is to use our Automatic Update feature, you will receive an update notification in the WordPress Dashboard → Updates section of your installation and requires user acknowledgment to complete the update.
- Navigate to the WordPress Dashboard → Updates section of your installation.
- Under the ‘Plugins’ section, you’ll see the Kepler Builder update notification. If you don’t see the update but you think one is available, click the ‘Check Again’ button on top of the page to refresh the updates list.
- Check the checkbox beside the Kepler Builder update, then click the ‘Update Plugins’ button to start the update.
- WordPress will direct you to a blank native screen. Wait for the update to complete. The waiting time may vary depending on your server’s performance. A success notification will be displayed once the theme is updated successfully.
- Navigate to Plugins screen from the left-hand menu
- In the plugins list, you will see Kepler Builder, if there is an update you will be able following instructions
- Press the “update now” button
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Visit our community, its open to everyone!