Last updated - December 19, 2019
Welcome to the Kepler family. Expect to receive two emails in your inbox in a few moments
Once you have received both emails, follow these steps to install Kepler Builder from the WordPress dashboard. If you have Kepler already Setup, Skip to step 6.
- Download the Kepler Builder package from the link in your Kepler License Order email from Paddle.com
Didn’t receive an email?Some email providers may mark emails as spam or promotions. Be sure to check your spam and promotions folder for the emails. If it’s still not there, give it a few minutes and contact our Help team.
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New in your WordPress Dashboard and Upload the .zip file you downloaded from the email. → press Install Now
- Activate the Kepler Builder plugin. This may take a few minutes.
- If you have not installed Kepler compatible theme you will see a popup prompting you to download Hello Kepler, Press download and install the theme.
How to install a WordPress theme?If you haven’t installed a WordPress theme before you can follow the steps here.
- Once you install the theme you will be redirected to the Kepler menu where you can start setting up Kepler Builder.
- Get your License Key from the Kepler Product Key and Purchase Invoice email from Revox.io
Modifying Kepler Key?Open Kepler builder → Click on the top-left corner hamburger menu → About → Kepler → Click on the pen icon next to the existing product key to edit.
Link you followed has expired?If you get an error saying “Link you followed has expired ” Don’t panic, It’s not you, its WordPress and it’s perfectly normal, we have a separate article written here.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Visit our community, its open to everyone!