Last updated - December 13, 2019
All of our products include a 12 months support period. In order to receive Updates and Support after this twelve months’ period, You will need to renew your License Key. If you choose to not renew your License Key, you will no longer be able to open new tickets, receive technical assistance or receive software updates, but you still have access to our online knowledge base and your existing software.
We have an advanced, secure ticket system to handle your requests. Support is limited to questions regarding the theme’s features or problems with the theme and the Kepler Builder. We are not able to provide support for code customizations or third-party plugins. If you need help with anything other than minor customizations of your theme, we suggest enlisting the help of a developer.
Our support covers theme and Builder set up, theme and builder-related questions, and bugs or other issues that may occur when using the theme. Customization can be any work you need to be done to the theme that does not fall within the scope of our support agreement. In most cases, this is anything falling outside of the options the theme and builder offers. We do not provide customization services or freelance support to incorporate modifications in our themes.
Maintenance and support
- Kepler will notify You of any available Updates and upgrades.
- You will be entitled to receive Updates free of charge: during a period of twelve (12) months upon purchasing the License Key for the Full version. In order to receive Updates after this twelve months’ period, You will need to renew your License Key for the Full version.
- You may need to pay an additional fee in order to be able to download an upgrade.
- You can download available Updates and upgrades from the website of Kepler or from your WordPress Dashboard.
- Any maintenance and support provided by Kepler, including the provision of Updates and upgrades, will be provided in an adequate way on an “as is” basis without any warranty, as soon as reasonably practicable, subject to availability of personnel.
What’s included in item support
During the product support period, we will:
- Answer specific technical questions about the features and functionality of the theme.
- Provide guidance on how the theme is designed to function.
- Help you with issues related to using the theme and getting optimum value from its functionality.
- Answer questions about third-party plugin functionality as it relates to the theme.
- Product updates to fix bugs, ensure ongoing compatibility, and resolve security vulnerabilities.
What’s NOT included in item support
During the product support period, we are not expected to:
- Modify or extend the theme beyond the original features seen in the demo.
- Install the theme.
- Address issues regarding your hosting or server environment.
- Address third-party assets.
Before you open a ticket
To help expedite your request, we require that you follow these steps before submitting a new support ticket. This benefits everyone and helps make the entire process more efficient.
We ask everyone who posts to follow these steps:
- Make sure you are running the latest version of Kepler Builder and Kepler Theme and the latest version of WordPress.
- Confirm that you have first searched our documentation to find an answer to your question.
- Disable any additional 3rd party plugins you may have activated to see if that resolves the issue.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question, open a new ticket and our support team will assist you.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Visit our community, its open to everyone!