Last updated - December 13, 2019
- Launch the Font Explorer from the Inspector via the Appearance Tab.
- Click on the Font Family field in the Appearance Tab and select Add Font.
- Once launched, you can browse through Featured Fonts, Google Fonts and Typekit Fonts.
- To use TypeKit Fonts, you need to link your Typekit Account in the Font Explorer.
- You can also filter between font styles and adjust the preview font sizes and search for a font by name.
- Pick a font you prefer by clicking on the + icon on its preview thumbnail.
- Once added, your new font will be presented in the Font Family field within the current Style Filter.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Visit our community, its open to everyone!