Style Filter Explorer
Last updated - December 13, 2019
- Launch the Style Filter Explorer from the Bottom Bar on the bottom left of the Interface.
- Use the Style Filter Explorer to switch between different Styles for your Site.
- Once launched, you can switch Styles by clicking on the Style Filter Icons lined up on the dock at the bottom of your Canvas.
- You can use the Style Filter Explorer to also duplicate an original Style Filter and create a customised version.
Style Filters control the following components of your Site‘s appearance:
- Colour Palette
- Padding, Margins and Borders
- Site Width
- Navigation Menu Type
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Visit our community, its open to everyone!