I wanted to go back and edit my last question with an update saying I found out the issue which was causing the page problems, and how to fix it.
the page had problems loading in kepler because it had a previously saved kepler draft containing an EMPTY shortcode, showing up in the classic editor for the page as ‘[kp_undefined][/kp_undefined]’
Removing the empty code block and saving the page on the wordpress editor side enabled the page to load up almost instantly in Kepler again.
Hope this can help someone else out there, as I’ve spent all day on this only to have it be a super easy solution.
Thank you so much for your comment! We are currently looking into the issue and are planning on fixing this bug in our next release. We are releasing new versions of Kepler almost weekly now so we will keep you posted! Thank you again for proposing a solution to the problem!
To answer, It's an open community. It's Free
- Views1432 times
- Answers1 answer