Last updated - December 13, 2019
The Plan tab on the top toolbar gives you access to your Pages and site-wide Header and Footer layouts. The Design tab that sits next to it brings you back to the Canvas of the last selected Page.
- The top section of the Plan tab lists all your site Pages as thumbnails.
- The currently active Page on the Canvas will be visible with a highlighted border around its thumbnail.
- You can hover over a Page thumbnail to reveal a selector button.
- The Page Title is presented below its thumbnail and you and edit the Page Title by clicking on the text.
- The down arrow icon presented when you hover over a Page thumbnail reveals a context menu which contains the Header and Footer selected for the Page.
- Trash moves the selected Page to the Trash folder after selecting it.
Add New Layout Button
- Click the + button to launch the Page Explorer.
- The Page Explorer previews all the available designer-built Page Layouts in Altspace.
- Alternatively, you could also choose to start with a blank Page from here as well.
- Find a single Page Layout or a Page Layout Stack containing a full website and click Install.
- You will find your new Pages in the Plan tab with all of its demo content included.
- New Pages will be converted to the Style Filter currently applied to your Site.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Visit our community, its open to everyone!