Last updated - December 13, 2019
- The Top Bar contains the overview functions.
- It contains toggles that will switch between planning your site and designing a page, a live preview button, saved status indicator, and undo and redo functionality.
- The first item on the left is the Project Menu.
- Clicking Project Menu will reveal options such as returning to the WordPress Admin Dashboard of your Site.
- Plan switches the Canvas to the Site Planner pane.
- Design brings you back to the Canvas.
- Preview runs your page in live preview mode.
- Undo and Redo lets you go back and forth in time revealing your last changes to the Page.
- Save and Publish buttons allow you to commit your changes and also push them to the live version of the Page.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Visit our community, its open to everyone!