Create Pages and Posts
Last updated - December 13, 2019
- You can create Pages using the Page and Layout Explorer in the Plan Tab.
- Click on the large plus button on the top left inside the Plan Tab.
- Browse through designer-built Layouts and pick one that suits your needs.
- You can even select to start with a blank Page.
- Once added, you can double-click on the thumbnail of your new Page to load it on your Workspace.
NOTE: Kepler Builder edits the content of Pages only. However your selected StyleKit in Kepler Builder will also update the styling of your Posts. If you wish to create a new Post, add a new one through your WordPress dashboard and update your Post’s content using the WordPress default editor. Once saved, Kepler Theme will format your Post based on your selected StyleFilter in Kepler Builder.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Visit our community, its open to everyone!