Heading and Text
Last updated - December 13, 2019
- Use these elements to create and edit texts on your page.
- Heading. Insert Heading elements ranging from H1 to H6. Used as titles and headline content that feature prominently both visually and within the site code.
- Text. Choose from different non-Heading text styles ranging from Paragraphs and Quotes to Caption formatting.
- You can double-click on a Heading or Text element on the Canvas to edit its text in the Text Edit Mode.
- When in Text Edit Mode, you can double click on a string of text to highlight it and reveal the Text Edit Context Menu.
- You can use the Text Edit Context Menu to toggle simple text styles and add hyperlinks.
- You can use the Inspector to switch H1 to H6 tags for a Heading element from the Settings tab.
- Note. If you choose H1 or H2 styles, a text widget gets wrapped with <h1>…</h1> and <h2>…</h2> tags accordingly. All the other styles are defined with <p>…</p> tags.
- The Inspector allows you to change a Heading or Text element’s following properties:
- Font Family
- Font Weight and Style
- Font Size
- Font Color
- Character Spacing
- Line Height
- Text Alignment
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Visit our community, its open to everyone!