Last updated - December 13, 2019
- The Simple Slider is a native element in the Builder that lets you showcase content that cycle within the same Canvas area.
- Once you insert a Simple Slider element, you will be present an option to insert new slides on the Settings Tab of the Inspector.
- You can click on an available slide on the Inspector to load it on the Canvas.
- You can insert any other element within a slide including Headings, Images, Videos and many more.
- The Slider could be set to auto-cycle through its slides or to remain static until interacted with by the user.
- By default the Slider will present a single slide at a given time; however, you could specify it to display multiple slides in the form of a scrolling grid from the section titled “Show Multiple” in the Inspector.
- The Simple Slider could be inserted at virtually any part of the Canvas.
- Use it for testimonials, photo walls, content links and many more applications.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Visit our community, its open to everyone!