Last updated - December 13, 2019
- Insert an Image element and choose to feature an uploaded picture or choose one from Unsplash using the native Explorer.
- You can upload an image file, paste a direct URL, or add images from Unsplash.
- Note. For file upload, images in JPG, GIF, PNG, SVG and BMP formats are supported.
- You can add Border, Radius, and change the Opacity through the Inspector.
- Click on the Settings Tab → Change Image button in the Inspector and choose a new image from the Element Palette gallery to change a picture.
- When you upload a picture, the Builder automatically compresses it to the actual size of the widget and preserves a higher resolution version for Retina-like displays.
- This way, a published project with optimized image files loads faster for most of your visitors.
- Anyone with a Retina Display or similar screen with high PPI density sees a larger image within the same Image element.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Visit our community, its open to everyone!