Shapes and Icons
Last updated - December 13, 2019
- You can insert one of the dynamic Icons available in the Element Palette to any part of the Canvas.
- Once inserted on the Canvas you can edit an Icon’s size, colour, background container and other Appearance Settings on the Inspector.
- You can also convert an icon into a Button by specifying a URL through the Settings Tab in the Inspector.
- You will notice that icons inserted via the Element Palette are always dynamic, meaning they can switch styles with changes to the applied Style Filter.
- This way you don’t have to keep changing your Icons to match a new Style Filter.
- All Icons are vectors meaning they will look great at any size or screen resolution.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Visit our community, its open to everyone!