Last updated - December 13, 2019
- The Maps element lets you display an embedded live map on your Page.
- The Builder works with the Google Maps API
- To connect your instance of the Builder to the Google Maps servers, you will need to insert a free Google Maps API key generated using a Google Account.
- The API key can be inserted in the Maps section of the Element Palette by clicking on the gear-shaped icon at the bottom of the Map thumbnail previews.
- Alternatively, you could insert a Map element on to the Canvas and click on the Settings Tab in the Inspector.
- Clicking on either launch an input field that will validate your API Key.
- Once your API Key is successfully added, you will see your Map element render a live map of a default location.
- To customise a Map element’s location and detail, you can access its Settings Tab in the Inspector.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Visit our community, its open to everyone!